Well, all I can say is that Mr. Arod, from Borger, TX isn't exactly living
in a burgeoning metropolis of technological activity, primary business in
that area is going to be agriculture.  Less than 15000 population and in one
of the two worst locations (IMNSHO) in Texas.  The only reason to drive
through Borger, and I have going to New Mexico and/or Colorado, is to get to
another location ;)

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke