And for now that is a good target to shoot at... Where's Andy Michael David
when you need a good come back = ]

~Kevinm WLKMMAS
My life http://www.hedonists.ca<http://www.hedonists.ca/>

From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:mblackst...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Large Mailboxes Performance

I shoot for under 5K.

From: Neil Hobson [mailto:nhob...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:10 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

You made me go and look, didn't you?  :)  I remember Ross Smith talking about
this at TechEd EMEA and using the 20k figure.

I wasn't 100% correct.  Turns out that it's the Inbox and Sent Items at 20k,
but the Contacts and Calendar are still at 5k.  Having said this, keeping
everything below 5k is always going to be better.