From: Murray Freeman [mailto:mfree...@alanet.org]
Sent: 30 March 2009 15:51
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BLOCING PORN SITES

My boss has asked me to look into software that will block porn sites.
The concern is a legal one, and I fully understand. So, is there
software that wil just block porn sites in general? Is there software to
monitor our staff workstations that access porn sites and report it to
the administrator (me)? Also, is there software that monitors email for
porn content?

Murray

This e-mail & any files and attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and may be legally privileged.  They are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author/sender and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Chelmsford College
or any associated or related company.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of, or any action taken or
omitted in reliance on this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with
it is strictly prohibited & may be unlawful. We may monitor all email
communication through our networks.

 If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Chelmsford College by
e-mailing:postmas...@chelmsford-college.ac.uk.

If you contact us by email, we may store your details to facilitate
communication.

We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free. However, we
cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by Chelmsford College
and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking
procedures.

--

Scanned by iCritical.