We used Websense at a past job.  We integrated it with ISA so we could get
proper reporting on Terminal Services users.  I don't know if they do e-mail
content or not.  Are you looking attachment filtering?  Or are you looking
to block HTML content in an e-mail that originates from a porn site?

Websense worked well for us, but I haven't used it in almost 5 years now.
I'm sure others on the list can give you their current experience as well.