I don't know if the issue here is Exchange, Outlook, or Blackberry based.
My user has two mailboxes, us...@company.com, and us...@company.com,
involving different business units - we get mail on this SBS2K3 box for two
different domains.  His primary used to be mailbox A, with all mail in B
forwarded to A, and his BES setup on mailbox A.

With changed duties, I've now set up mailbox B as his primary, with some
remaining mail forwarded from mailbox A.  BES now setup on mailbox B.
So..everything works..except his calendar won't synch up.  Have reset the
BB, wiped the BB, switched his primary mailbox back around, done everything
I can think of.  When getting mail from mailbox B and BES set to mailbox B,
the calendar doesn't work.  Where else could I look for this issue?  At the
moment I don't know where the problem lies, I suppose either Exchange or
BES.

Thanks for any help.

David