awesome /sarcasm

Now, am I not just seeing activesync issues, but i'm getting DSAccess issues in the event viewer. When I look at Directory Access in the System Manager it only sees the Configuration DC, but doesn't list a GC or DC.

Bill

wjh wrote:
The store has been around since 2005.

Thanks for the links...

pramatow...@mediageneral.com wrote:
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; color:black;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underline;} span.EmailStyle17 {mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; color:#1F497D;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; font-size:10.0pt;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Give this a look regarding named properties- start with 2007 but it applies to 2003 as well.

There was discussion on the list last week or so about named properties.�� Coincidentally ��at the same time my posts were fubar or I would have chimed in with some of the problems we were having due to named properties (message delivery and so on)

Not 100% sure if it will solve your problem but if you follow this and change it up to say 8600 it could����t hurt anything.

Curious, how long has your store been around?

More here-

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2009/04/06/451003.aspx

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2009/06/12/451596.aspx