From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 6:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: BPS reinstall.

Ok.  Maybe I'm confused but why would the SIM card cause an email from
the BPS server to his outlook account not work?  Also, I don't think any
of ours even have sim cards as we are on Alltel and Verizon and I don't
think they use sim cards.  Correct me if I'm wrong here.

For the two users that are on the system, when I added them, they
received an email in their outlook account that had instructions to do
something on their HH.  I don't have one of the BBs so it sure makes
troubleshooting a pain in the back side.

I just checked the exchange tracking and could not find an email to this
new user during the time I re-added him, reloaded and re-sent service
books so it looks like the BPS server didn't/couldn't send the initial
email.