I think you will find many of us who had it in house fought for ages to get
it out.

Consider yourself lucky and leave it out.

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: BLAST EMAIL STATISTICS SOFTWARE

+ a billion.  From personal experience.  Dont do it.

--
ME2

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Martin Blackstone <mblackst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Murray,

Unless you want to end up on a bunch of RBL's and other fun things that go
along with doing your own email blasts, I would keep doing things just the
way you are doing them.

Nothing good comes out of bringing this inhouse.