Hi Michael,
as an update our spam filter allows us to save it is an eml file which
Thunderbird opens up and displays correctly,

I am having trouble sending the headers through lyris so put them as a txt
file and you will get it from

www.acumen.info/faulty.txt

regards

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received and e-mail from me!

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."