Thanks Michael
Tried that but just different gibberish.

I have suggested he sends as plain text only and get his IT to look at it.

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received and e-mail from me!

Marie von
Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."