From: Thomas Gonzalez [mailto:tgonza...@girlscouts-swtx.org]
Sent: 30 September 2009 16:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: uuh... iPhone + EAS + wipe + remove partnership = ?

John, I would agree with you on the entire statement, but at the org I
work at they do as they please. I have tried numerous times on writing
several policies and explaining the importance of utilizing these
policies from hand held to network protocols.

Then I receive that deer in the headlight look and they say ok, but it's
been 3 years and till this day not one of those policies has been
presented to the directors or the board for approval. Yes the policies
have been submitted to HR but they do not conform or even read them. The
primary mission at the org is MEMBERSHIP. (vent!!!!)

Also, you stated you run a device report; which report is that? A custom
report or some type of third party?

Thanks

Thomas