I'm in the process of setting up Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Enterprise on
Windows Server 2008 Standard.  Our single forest/domain is 2003 Native,
and we have one Server 2008 Domain Controller and three Server 2003
DC's.  All DC's are GC etc.  The single E2K7 server is Hub/CAS/Mailbox.
I can send and receive email to a test mailbox on the E2K7 server both
internally and from the Internet, through SMTP connector on the single
E2K3 server.  To begin the process of migrating the Public Folders, I
replicated two ( each with sub folders ) from the E2K3 to the E2K7
server.  Both the E2K3 and E2K7 mailbox databases point to the Public
Folder database on the E2K3 server.  I know the contents have replicated
by using EMS and get-publicfolderstatistics.My first problem is

I, personally can't see either of the two public folders which have been
replicated using Outlook 2003.  They don't even appear in the Public
Folder list.  This is true from multiple computers.  This is true for my
personal mailbox ( on E2K3 ) and my test mailbox on E2K7.  I can see the
folders using OWA to my E2K3 mailbox, but not to the E2K7 test mailbox.

The only other Domain Admin is unable to see one of the two replicated
folders using Outlook 2003 to his E2K3 mailbox.

All other users are able to see the entire Public Folder tree.

Carol Fee
Network Administrator
617-338-0623
c...@massbar.org