From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@owa.smithcons.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2007 Public Folder Issues

what is the experience when you look at the public folders using OWA
2007?

if two folders are missing from the exchange 2007 replica set, remove
the exchange 2007 server from the replica set, wait "a bit" (i usually
define that as a couple of hours), then re-add the exchange 2007 server
to the replica set and see if replication happens then.