I'm having similar issues with Postini. I suppose i should upgrade filtering
organization wide to Aggressive.

It's been ok for the past year, but within the past month i've seen a lot
come through, not many FP's to report though. It's SPAM, nothing is 100%
full-proof and Postini is one less service i have to manage/monitor/backup
which means i have more time and resources at hand to focus on items that
require as much. Although i would be interested to see if MXLogic is cheaper
these days than Positini.

Harry.

<<image001.png>>