We have it configured to blackhole obvious spam-the problem is that it's not
too bright at figuring out what's obvious spam.

But cranking up the sensitivity may help.

From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Postini Quarantine

You'll probably want to Blackhole obvious spam, and this will prevent 70% or
more from even hitting the remaining filters.

Roger Wright
___

Sent from Tampa, FL, United States

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us<mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>>
wrote:
We had looked at them, but they were considerably more expensive than Postini.
And, frankly, we trusted the Google name.

The archiving feature works great, and the service has never had a hiccup (in
terms of mail flow) since we started using it. No complaints there.

Just too much mail going into quarantine that should be blocked outright.

I've got the filter sensitivity set to 3, which is the middle of the road
between the lenient and aggressive ends. I would've thought that was okay. I've
just bumped it up to 4 for my own account to see if that makes a difference. I
don't want to get too aggressive, though...

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street