Proofpoint does.

Thanks,
JB

From: Simon Butler [mailto:si...@sembee.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 10:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Anti spam Appliance / Application with Multiple LDAP domain support

Hello,
Does anyone know of any anti spam application or appliance that has support for
multiple independent LDAP lookups at the domain level? I have a client that has
a single IP address, but three completely independent domains with their own
Exchange servers behind it. I need to replace the current SMTP gateway with
something that can do LDAP lookups for recipient validation.

Mail Foundry can do it, but their European support is rather weak.
Spam Titan can also do it, but the reviews aren't too great.

Anyone know of any others?

Thanks,
Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/<http://certificatesforexchange.com/> for
certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate?
http://DomainsForExchange.net/<http://domainsforexchange.net/>