From: Simon Butler [mailto:si...@sembee.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 1:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Anti spam Appliance / Application with Multiple LDAP domain
support

Barracuda is well out of the price range.

Each server is only supporting about 50 users, to get the per domain you
need the 400. The cost per user is too high.

I was pretty sure Brightmail could do it, but I don't buy anything from
Symantec. I operate a simple policy when it comes to Symantec products -
if they are installed and there is a problem, the problem is the
Symantec product. In most cases, the problem goes away when the Symantec
product is removed.

Proofpoint - looks good as I could run it on a VM. However no pricing
online, that always makes me suspicious. Pricing based on what they
think you can afford.

Any other suggestions?

Simon.