  From: Andrew Levicki
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 6:28 AM
  Subject: Exchange 2007 & iPhone 3GS

  Hi all,

  I've read all the previous posts about iPhones with Exchange 2007. My
question is very simple and please don't laugh: How do I set it up? I am the
Exchange Administrator, so I guess I should know. But I've only ever
administered Exchange with BlackBerry devices. So I don't know.

  I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction. And not just a link to
lmgtfy.com!

  Thanks in advance,

  Andrew