Hallo James,

Steve is right, your goal can be achieved at the firewall / router.

Also, Windows Server 2003 would have helped you with TCP/IP filtering.

Assuming you can't or don't want to do either, your other option is to
modify your receive connectors.

EMC >> Server Config >> Hub / Edge Transport >> Receive Connectors

In the Network tab you can set the "Receive mail from remote servers that
have these IP addresses" setting.

I hope this helps you in your quest for perfection.

Regards,

Andrew