Have a user that is getting this error when they try to open a distribution
list they created a last February which is within their contacts in their
Server mailbox.  Client is Outlook 2007 SP2 non-cached mode, server is Exchange
2007 SP1 RU9, all roles.

Found this for Exchange 2003:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894530

and we can open the DL in OWA.  I used category view in Outlook to discover the
DL is 29kb, which is almost double the size allowed.

So, I'm thinking of telling this person they need to use OWA to break the list
up into at least three separate groups of names.  But, to prevent this from
happening in the future, can I add the same reg entry that is listed in the
above Exchange 2003 article to prevent the problem from re-occurring?  I'm not
seeing a 2007 version of this KB, so my thought is the reg entry might just
need to be created?

Thanks,
-Bonnie