From: Orland, Kathleen [mailto:korl...@rogers.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 11:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Can't open this item. There is not enough memory available on the
Microsoft Exchange Server

What happens if you select create a new mail message, click on To..., select
the contact list containing the DL in the " show names from the:" box, right
click the DL and select properties, can you now edit it?

Can you save part of the list using save as following the instructions in the
article; http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238569/en-us.  If you broke this
particular list into three parts, can you now edit using the regular path in
Outlook?