If you are allowing them to act as an email client (via ActiveSync or OWA or
whatever), their sending IP would be your Exchange server just like an Outlook
MAPI client or OWA user would be I believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Migrating SMTP email to Exchange 2003

Ok.  I'll have to see that one in print to understand it a little better.

So I have these people with Iphones that want to send and receive emails as
well.
If I spf the mx and ip they are still going to get refused or at the very
least
Be addressed as spammers because their ip will be that of the closest 3G
tower??
Right?