The article does ring some truth and we are moving away from redoing the
servers every year - as we didn't do them last year, because we knew R2 and
E2k10 would be out this year - along with Office 2k10.  All of which we're
upgrading to in July.

Hopefully after this, I can go for a few years without redoing.

Anthony Shields
Systems Administrator
The Epstein School
(404) 250-5659

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Jason Gurtz