I agree. Well said.

On 2010/05/31, at 18:34, James Bensley <jwbens...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can people on this list please think about amending their email
accounts; I am on a few mailing lists but this is the only list on
which people are inconsiderate enough to use email accounts on which
they have set up an "out-of-office" reply, why use your primary email
account, that is foolish?

I have just sent an email to the list and got 12 out of office replies
back from subscribers to the list. I like many of you are surely
picking up mail via your mobile device, if you get 12 bounce backs for
every one email you send it surely isn't going to be good for anyone's
data usage.

Please be more considerate, /rant over....

James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/ - There are only 10 kinds of people in
the world, those who understand trinary, those who don't understand
trinary and those who don't understand trinary.