Sunbelt has tried, with unfavorable results, to filter the OOO messages to
their lists.  The list membership pretty much unanimously agreed that we
would rather suffer through the OOO's than NOT get emails from the list.
It's pretty easy with gmail & other mail readers etc to write a rule to just
delete those items on YOUR mailbox.  That's what I do (I'm using gmail), and
the only OOO's that I usually ever see are the ones that are in some other
language besides English.

Don't blame the people that have OOO's coming to the list, it's typically
because the management at their company has dictated that OOO's be allowed
to the internet so these Exchange admins have no choice in the matter, and
management has said that if you're out of the office, you must use the OOO
function in Outlook.

Have a nice day.

--
Sherry Abercrombie