From: James Bensley <jwbens...@gmail.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Mon May 31 08:35:28 2010
Subject: Re: List Etiquette

On 31 May 2010 13:03, Andrew Levicki <and...@levicki.me.uk> wrote:
> It's ironic, is it not, that it's only the Exchange list that suffers from
> the out of office problem?

As I was typing my original post I did sense some irony there, apart
from the obvious but also because of all the lists I am on, this one
would be the most likely have a filter to stop out of office replies
going through perhaps?

James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/ - There are only 10 kinds of people in
the world, those who understand trinary, those who don't understand
trinary and those who don't understand trinary.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information transmitted, or contained or
attached to or with this Notice is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI),
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination, or other use of, and taking any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without
the express written consent of the sender are prohibited. This information may
be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA), and other Federal and Florida laws. Improper or unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.