Doug:

We recommend ShadowProtect by Storagecraft. It is a true imaging
program, and is VSS Aware. It supports hardware independent restore as
well. Because of this, you can create your images during the day, and
can even do incremental every 15 minutes if you wanted to.

They have a 30-day eval .

www.storagecraft.com

Clyde W. Bennett, President

Clyde Bennett & Associates