From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 10:30 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: System Back-up solution.

I'd go disk to disk backup buying a NAS device (maybe a cheap one) that lets
you to extract/replace hard drives in a bay so you can take them offline. Going
in the USB direction is very time consuming (USB bus is quite slow and you can
overflood the device easily) and can prompt to failures.

If you don't want to go to extractable-HDs way, you can use an old server,
stick big HDs (1 Tb or so) and backup everything over the network and plug an
USB disk that you can swap every week and take it offline.

Miguel