From: Jim Dandy [mailto:jda...@asmail.ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Recover deleted items

Disabling cache mode seems to have done the trick.  I re-enabled and now it
says it is going to take 7 hours to rebuild the OST!  It looks like that just
dropped down to 1 hour.

So, are the deleted messages in the original OST?  Is there a way of
recovering them?  I didn't delete it, I just renamed.

Thanks for your help.

Curt