I think we had it since 5.5 days so our pricing was probably better than
getting a brand new license.. :)

Alice

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Steele [mailto:paul.ste...@acadiau.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Using Exmerge after migrating to 2010

I guess it's a matter of opinion whether something is too expensive or not. I
got a quote for our single server, 900 mailbox setup and it was over $6000.
It's going to be very hard to justify for restoring a single mailbox! We might
use it once or twice over a few years but it's still too much for something
that you use so little. I think I'm going to keep looking...