From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 2:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: SMTP Delivery Restrictions

That's what I was afraid of. I've already went through the process of getting
whitelisted with Verizon, which was surprisingly easy. I'm not looking forward
to working with Yahoo or some of our local ISPs.

Thanks for the feedback.

- Sean
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Campbell, Rob
<rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net<mailto:rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net>>
wrote:
That's going to depend on the recipient's throttling policy.  If you're being
throttled based on emails/hr or emails/min then I don't think that's going to
help.

You probably need to contact them and find out what their policy is set to, and
see if you can get whitelisted.