From: "Orland, Kathleen" <korl...@rogers.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 2:34:09 PM
Subject: RE: Email delayed going to one specific domain

When you get the message that the email is delayed, you see it in the queue in
your company’s mail server waiting to be delivered. When you check the queue
viewer, you should see an error message.

The error in the viewer should be the same as or in a similar format to this
(though the actual error message may vary):

·         451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with "421 4.2.1 Unable
to connect .....