From: Andrew Grimes [mailto:agri...@cu-portland.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook is prompting for credentials

You have to love intermittent issues.  No one I asked to log in received a
prompt.  I finally found one, so here is the connection status.

Server name                      Type      Interface             Conn
Status                   Req/Fail               Avg Resp
Server.domain.com        Mail       Local Area...        TCP/IP  Established
     30/0                       4
Server.domain.com        Mail                                       HTTPS
Connecting

I'll continue to monitor this and see if this is consistent.

I double checked IIS on both servers, and checked against the old
decommissioned server.  Haven't found any consistency issues yet.  I did make a
couple of setting changes in IIS for testing, but I didn't find anything that
worked.  _autodiscover just points to one server, so I'm thinking the
connection should hit the same server every time, correct?

Andrew