We've had one occurrence of this here with a particular user.  I think it
was a new machine roll-out to this user.  I'll check and see if there was
a resolution or if it's still happening here and there.

Our office 2010 roll-out is being stymied by the VBA version change
specifics affecting MS Biz Solutions GP and FRX so office versions have
been going back and forth lately for certain users.  Might be related?

~JasonG

Status
> Req/Fail               Avg Resp
>
> Server.domain.com        Mail       Local Area...        TCP/IP
Established         30/0
> 4
>
> Server.domain.com        Mail
HTTPS   Connecting