From: Sobey, Richard A [mailto:r.so...@imperial.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 6:50 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Move Requests

Hiya,

When using Move Requests without specifying a TargetDatabase, Exchange will
randomly choose a database where IsExcludedFromProvisioning is False.

Now consider you've got 500 Move Requests queued up. Is the database chosen at
the time of the queueing, or the time that the Move Request is processed by the
MRS?

Richard

or send an email to