From: Chris Pohlschneider [mailto:cpohlschnei...@smsprotech.com]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 Database Backup

I mentioned the recovery storage group to the customer, however, for whatever
reason they want my company to test it out for them. We would be in a
completely separate forest and exchange organization and I was questioning
whether this would work or not. Plus we are running Exchange 2007 which does
not seem like the issue would be with that. I think the issue from what I am
reading is going to be that we are in a separate AD and Exchange Org and I did
not know if this is possible or not given those facts about the situation.