I’m running Metalogix (formerly Sunbelt e-mail Archiver) for about 3 years.

About 250 users, about 8.4 mil e-mails archived and 392 Gb used space.

It works great with OWA and Remote Outlook.

Support is pretty good. I have no complaints would recommend the product.
Stefan

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 6:52 AM, Kevan Dickinson <kevan.dickin...@nsf-cmi.com

Stefan Jafs