From: Laurence Bryant [mailto:l...@cem.dur.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 11:55 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2010 design

Thanks for the replies, they set me off on a lot of reading. Unfortunatly I've
been told that a hardware load balancer is out of the question at the moment,
but I did find this link for a highly available 500 mailbox design
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=e0e93251-fc04-4a18-8aa0-23817b6d0c97)
 in my list archive, for an MS white paper which seems to describe an
implementation that would fit with what I've been required to do.

My only question would be, how "real world" are these white papers, if I
followed a similar route would I end up with a practical solution?

Thanks again,

Laurence