No we are not stuck on F5 at all, we are looking at them first because
of the very good relationship F5 has with Microsoft.

Cheers

Ryan

From: pramatow...@mediageneral.com [mailto:pramatow...@mediageneral.com]

Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 3:59 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2010 design

Been running E2010 for a year now- We're getting rid of WNLB, putting
four Kemp loadmaster 2200's into place, a high availability pair in each
AD site Did one site yesterday, the other is planned for next week.
We're ~7K mailboxes with 2 real mbx/hub and 3 virtual cas in each site.
~1400 BB's, few hundred EAS devs.

Are you stuck on F5 for some reason?   Not that I have any long
experience with Kemp or anything but they seem to be pretty nice boxes
for a very reasonable price...