You're in C'ville?  I didn't know that.  Greetings from someone just down the
road from you in Harrisonburg!

We felt it here, too, but I was driving at the time so I missed it.  I guess
normal road noise and pavement unevenness was enough to mask it.  Apparently it
rocked our dorms a little bit during freshman move-in, though--enough to
evacuate them for a few minutes.

---
seth wright (wrigh...@jmu.edu)
lead exchange administrator