We are, but we are just at the beginning of our pilot program and haven't done
load testing.  Failover works just fine though.

From: Brian McGloin [mailto:sms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 8:11 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Load Balancers?

Is anyone using the Windows 2008 Server NLB?
Experiences?

Thx in advance
On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Michael B. Smith
<mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>> wrote:
Kemp is a good choice, as is Coyote Point.

If you have lots of money, you can also consider Citrix, Cisco, and F5.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com