From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Ex2003 to 2010 Transition

+1 on Michael's article, it certainly helped me through our transition earlier
in the year.

I now wonder if Michael has an article on installing the first CAS into the
same AD site and Exch Org. :) (eventually want to build a CAS array but want to
stand up a single CAS first)

Not having started this project yet, I'm sure, like most things MS, technet is
my friend.

or send an email to