Yes, that follows. I think that's something we're going to have to
evaluate later - it's certainly something to ponder. I expect that
distributing the cert chain, even to the 50-75 iOS/Android units I
expect will be active about then will not be a trivial task. OTOH, I
hear that MSFT is prepping an MDM solution, which might alleviate
those concerns.

Kurt