From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:45 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Ex2003 to 2010 Transition

coincidentally, we're attempting to setup a shared calendar feature in
sharepoint 2010 and from within the setup of the user whom we want pull this
calendar, sharepoint is asking for two things:

Outlook web access URL
Exchange Web Service URL.

Note entirely sure whats the url that each is referring to and before i hop on
technet, just wanted to ping the list. I've tried different iterations of my
OWA address, but that isn't working.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Michael B. Smith