From: Adm [mailto:sms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mobile Access Problems After Mailbox Move from 2003 to 2010

We have a number of incidents open with users whose mailboxes were moved last
night. (This is our first large number of mailbox moves)

One or two from the iOS customers, but MANY from Android, Windoes Mobile (pre
V7), and Symbian customers.
For some, a hard reset of their phone and possibly a deletion and recreation of
their mail config solved the problem. Some of the mobile devices are stubbornly
not working after that.

Also, we do not support BES for our users with Blackberries, so they access
their mail through BIS. (don't ask - politics)
We cannot get their devices to sync at all after the migration.

Anyone have the same problems?

Thx in advance for any assistance.

or send an email to