From: Jay Dale [mailto:jd...@unetek.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 2:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook Anywhere gets reconfigured

Ok, I think I have the autodiscover working as now when I run
Test-OutlookWebServices they all pass.  When I test for RPC connection with
EXCRA it passes.  But now all of the clients are being asked for a username and
password over and over again, even when they are connected, and external
clients can't connect at all with the password prompt happening over and over
again.  Are these related, or is this something else?

Jay Dale
 Senior Systems Administrator