From: pramatow...@mediageneral.com [mailto:pramatow...@mediageneral.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:38 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Outlook Delays since Exchange 2010 SP2 applied

In our case, it started spreading a bit. I made a secondary DB copy active and
people said it stared to behave(almost immediately). Next morning I switched
back and people started having problems again. We've got three cas boxes in the
site, one by one I disabled them on the Kemp HLB's, stopped services and
rebooted. Last box the RPC client service hung while shutting down, after 10
minutes I killed the process and rebooted. Since then(24+hours), all has been
good.

While it was hung up got a couple calls from same people having outlook
problems saying they got NDR's to good internal recipients. Neat huh?:)

I just wish I could see, or know where to look to find an indication that that
service on that box was the culprit

Before and after-
Nothing in event logs, BPA no problems, Exchange troubleshooting assistant
(delays while using outlook option) showed nothing remarkable. Ran it a few
times and it called out a few different people but people changed on different
runs so...

Blackberry