From: Heaton, Joseph@DFG [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 12:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: user issue - activesync

Jim,

Yes, the inheritance is where my research pointed also.  I believe that
this account had been a member of Domain Admins at one point, but we've
since removed all our user accounts from that.  The inheritance box is
not checked, but neither is mine, and my account works fine.  I will, of
course, go back and check all those boxes, but I'm not sure why my
account, as well as others without that check, are and have been
working.

Joe Heaton

ITB - Windows Server Support