On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 12:21:54AM +0200, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users
wrote:
> Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Do 16 Jul 2020
> 18:14:21 CEST):
> >  Unique mails MUST have unique Message-Id's. Some mail storage systems
> >  (Cyrus, for example) remove duplicates by message-id automatically.
>
> And I'm looking for the cyrus option, that would disable exactly this.

 AFAIK, this is a hardcoded behaviour of Cyrus, without any regulation.
 But partially broken in some versions, :) say, cyrus 2.5.10 sometimes
 don't remove duplicates, this is definitely a bug.

 If you want to keep duplicates in IMAP box, I recommend Dovecot.

> Often I get responses to list messages as (B)CC. The (B)CC often arrives
> sooner than the response via the list. But only the response via the
> list would give me the right list headers for replying and such.

 You may put procmail filter behind cyrus deliver to remove duplicates
 that are Cc/Bcc copies to know list addresses, in order to wait for a
 copy from list manager. It may be done with custom router for cyrus
 delivery: run procmail and call cyrdeliver on the end of recipe.
--
 Eugene Berdnikov