Jeremy and Heiko thank you for replying. Mine was only a guess about exim_tidydb but I have no evidence. Its a guess because the error always occurr at cron time for a few messages per day. No NFS. I will look more research and try to find other reason.
Thankyou.

On 2021-03-21 22:00, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
On 21/03/2021 21:44, MRob via Exim-users wrote:
Trying to solve log message like this:

1lNmTn-00126S-SH Spool file 1lNmTn-00126S-SH-D not found

I find 1lNmTn-00126S-SH-H in /var/spool/exim/input with the expected message data, but there is no -D file as error said.

Error most only happening at cron time which includes to run exim_tinydb for all exim databases. Can exim_tinydb cause loss of -D files? How to prevent?

I suspect you mean exim_tidydb - and no, it should not be able to have
that effect
(unless there's actually a bug in the main exim executable that happens to be
triggered by the tidying operation).

Also now we have orphan -H file for this message (and message not delivered after error) so what is best done with the orphan?

Go through your logs and verify that the message was not delivered.
If it was not, warn the sender that they might want to re-send that message.

You may as well delete the -H once those are done; it's not useful
on its own.

If this is happening often, tell us anything you can think of
that might be unusual about your installation.
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy